I have no idea how to create pages but I'll figure it out eventually godammit

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Twelve Days of Setsmas - Day 2: Buzzz

Two posts in a row holy shiiiii

Fun fact about Uncle Junkie... those of you who follow me on the twittahs know I am a Jawja Bulldawg fan woof woof woof woof woof.

BUT, when I was a wee little Junkling I was actually a bigger fan of Georgia Tech. Then I grew up and realized I would have to take calculus if I went to school at Tech and packed off to Athens to get my degree. Sporting times were good for Tech in the late '80s and I still get nostalgic for those teams like this one right here:

1988-89 Nike Georgia Tech Basketball

I know nothing about this set, I'm guessing it was team issued. I found it in a dollar box at a card show very tightly shrink wrapped. Not even sure why I picked it up, just got hit with that nostalgia bug I guess. It more or less inspired this series of posts so it's caused me a bunch of damn work! Got Bobby Cremins, Tommy Hammond and Brian Oliver cards now though. This was the season before the Lethal Weapon 3 team that went to the Final Four so no Kenny Anderson. I don't care, my favorite was Dennis Scott anyway. 3-D!



Tomorrow: I'll figure it out!
I hope!


3 comments:

JediJeff said...

"Two posts in a row"

Ok - who has dayf's login information??????

Blogger said...

DOWNLOAD $12,234 in 2 months Betting App?

Let me get it right.

I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I dont even know the football rules.

I tried every thing from stocks & forex to internet marketing and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Grab It NOW!!

Sherman R. Emerson said...

This article on the website is very strong, the website is definitely good and the author is clever once.